HAZARD CLOTHING AND SHOES
Assistant Store Manager (Full-time)
DO YOU WANT A CAREER IN RETAIL?
ARE YOU ENERGETIC, FUN AND HAVE A CAN-DO ATTITUDE?
An exciting opportunity has come up to join Hazard’s team as the Assistant Store Manager.
Hazard Clothing promotes a strong Team culture of excellence, accountability, integrity and having a can-do attitude… with lots of FUN!
As Hazard’s Assistant Store Manager, your role will be to support the owner of this family run business in all aspects of managing the store with a strong focus on Customer service excellence and inspiring the Team to achieve amazing results!
As an Assistant Store Manager at Hazard, you are:
- About the Customer, ALWAYS!
- Passionate to exceed EVERY customer’s expectations EVERY time.
- Dedicated to developing your Team.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Career minded.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Energetic, positive and ready to have fun!
You will be leading your Team in:
- Consistently delivering perfect Customer Experiences.
- Achieving Individual AND Team KPIs.
- Team development.
- Achieving store targets.
- Maintaining a high level of store presentation.
Your career development at Hazard will include on-going instore training, and structured support and feedback to ensure you have all the tools necessary to succeed in your role.
If you believe you have the skills and drive for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please come and hand in the below OR Email: [email protected]
*Your resume with all relevant experience, and availability
*Your cover letter, telling us WHY WE SHOULD HIRE YOU!